We received a tip regarding one organisation called Doctors of the World. We got in touch. Several emails and two weeks after, we receive the green light. We had been chosen for a mission in the island of Lesvos, Greece. Now was the time to decide whether to go or not. We were in Cambodia at this point. Our head was a mess. What do we do now? We said yes.
And here we are.